Ahhhh, what to do? it happened so suddenly,i'm not mentally,physically and economically prepared!!
Just now i receive a call from my friend(gal) asking me to attend her birthday at Rex Box on saturday night. I try to give excuses not to attend but she insisted. So really no choice must go then..
Problem 1:
Should buy present or not??
-Don't know what to buy!! If guys really simple just give angpau...hahahah or some other people just buy condom ==" but for girl i really have no idea.ahhhhh
Problem 2:
No BUDGET...
-I don't know where i spend my money anymore....TT"
Problem 3:
Most of them girls, all the guys i don't know them..my friend not joining..TT"
-ahhhhhh~~~
Problem 4:
Rex Box is "somehow" a public house so need 18yrs and above. Although nobody care. and gt MAMA SHANG there hahah
- I'm too tender liao....hahahahah =="
Conclusion
-ahhhhhhhhh~~!!!!
Tell me what to buy ~~~!!!!!
please!!!! and FAsT!!!!
BB
No comments:
Post a Comment