Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

BaCk in MiRi~~

I've returned!! I'm back to Miri the most expensive state in Sarawak, where Bruneian comes and goes,causing the stuff here in miri to become more expensive..making locals life difficult.TT"
anyways...I'm back!!

So, i'm officialy 18 and legal...!!! I can finally do something that an 18 yrs old guy can do!!!.......If you're thinking dirty like "Mr. long sexy fingers", well think again. It's.....
applying for ATM CARD AND CHANGING MY KIDDY LOOKING I.C!!!!hahahahahahahaahh.all my parties had ended..and i was quite glad..it's way too tiring to do all those planning...when it's finally the party time,i'm already very beat and wanting to go home already...hahaha

Well let's talk bout my 2 weeks holiidays in brunei.the 1st week was tiring, the second week was relaxing and boored..1st weeek go out everyday,and because it was holidays in brunei, it's packed with bouncy human walking here and there..very suffocating, they and their big car...and the worst thing is there's no parking space!!! need to park very very far away! and the freaking weather is damn hot...a little walking on the streets and you can feel the water in you boils and evaporates...!!
it's a good thing, i don't drive everyday thanks to cheeeeee woo.Well, when i drove his car...almost crash!!! thank god i didn't....

The second week, when my only friends...went to school..there's no place ffor me to go...so stayed home everyday...and my fever just kept bugging me..it wont go away!!!3 weeks!!!Hmmm i guess that's more or less everything...oh ya...in that 2 weeks only few pictures were taken...

All very weird...hahahaha 

I got many things to blog...but forgot liao...so next time if i remember...

Oh!! my exams results..i got 3A's 1B and 1C!!! mwhahahaa i'm smart la....no doubt!!

BB

No comments: