Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Miri Fun Fair~



I went to miri fun fair for about 7 times now.I'm weird..LOL i have no idea how much i spent there.Go there waste money some might say but it's a good way to build up friendship or destroying it.><" Anyways, in those 7 times, i didn't win any prize but last night i went with my family and my lil bro won a slyvester doll.Which i recently become addicted to.Because of the red nose. and "SUFFERING SACCOTASH"

Anyways, he won that doll and another very intewesting thing happened, a british guy who manage one of the booth, playing basketballs, need to score 3 balls then you get a bike or 1 giant doll. My dad friend who doesn't look like a sport guy at all manage to score 3 balls and win the bike. Here's the intwesting part, when my dad friend says he wanted the bike instead of the giant doll. the british says..

I HAVE ONLY 1 BIKE AND I DON'T KNOW THE CONDITION OF THE BIKE,IT MIGHT BE BROKEN, I RECOMMEND YOU TO TAKE THE GIANT DOLL, IT'S IN BETTER CONDITION.

My dad friend insist on getting the bike and then the british "Face black diao" then he no choice but to get the bike down, then my dad friend says he wanted to try again and win the giant doll then the british says...

YOU THINK I'M A IDIOT?!?!? then he started to force my dad to play not allowing my dad friend to play anymore..but there's a sign there that says. 2 WINS PER PERSON but he bu suang dao soo funny..british ego very important to them.XD The weirdest part is all those b-ball plyer cannot even score 1 ball, but my dad friend a 40+ score 3 ball in 1 try!!! cool!! many crowd, i feel soo important explaining what had happened to the crowd.LOL



After the fun fair, i went home and puke till the gall juice come outgreen green.sick..puke..

BB



No comments: