Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

To my friends!!!! I THANK YOU!

Don't care about others,  do what is best for you, do not compare yourself with others, other's may be rich, smarter, etc than yourself, but that's none of your concerns. just be yourself. Why you keep on comparing yourself to others?, why you always care about what people say bout you? why worry so much! life is to enjoy! you can be selfish once in a while, F.u don emo liao!

this are the few comments/advices i've got from all my friends ONLINE, everytime we chat, always this few topics pops up, and i'm always complaining! and these are what they said to me! it's VERY helpful for some reasons, this makes me very happy! 

Thank you all my online friends(friends who on9 all the time,CHATBOX comment-ers)!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!


YES YES! I CAN LIVE ON! *TEARS OF JOY*


BB!!

 

2 comments:

Vicky 刘宁 said...

LOL yeah! Live life for yourself, not for others ;)

LunarWorld said...

oh man.. I missed getting any thanks... lol... bu yao lian.