so today is the first day , my flight from Miri to kuala lumpur is at 10am, and I go to the airport at 935am! how scary is that! though the airport from my home is only 5mins , still DO NOT try this at home .
reach there and. straightway boarding , and always web check in or mobile check in, it's the smart thing to do!
with my sarawakian I.C , the process is like 30s! woot!
board the plane at 9.50am, walk to my plane, and my seat is 31A, window. view , the very last seat! woot! no pay extra! for the window view. I see 4 flight attendants 2 guys and 2 girls, Chinese and Indian.
the guy look almost exactly like big bang seungri!!! wtf! with the eye bag and hairstyle! the thick eyebrow ,

LOOK ALIKE OR NOT!??!
the other indian guy have thick eyebrow also! the Indian lady look abit old, the Chinese lady not bad also. hahahah. flight attendant need to have thick eyebrow ?? hmmmmm!
and when I got on the plane , it was playing a Malay song , after I put my luggage and sat down , guess what, SNSD -The Boys start playing!! hahahahahaha!!! YAY!
so far so good , blogging from my phone obviously! and since I'm so rush, I didnt had any breakfasts , but I 不甘愿 eat inflight meals , so I order 1 bottle of mineral water only. for rm3 , then suddenly this announcement, saying that they are selling the bus ticket to KL Sentral. Man I love Air Asia!
at 1135am, 30mins before I land, I suddenly felt old, or nicer way to say It is Mature.
during this 2hrs flight, I spent my time blogging and reading magazines, these are the things I would never do eh! or maybe because I'm traveling alone so I have no choice since there's no one I can talk to... either way, no more complaining " ahh very tired ah, are we there yet and etc. hahahah!!!
7pm.
if you follow my facebook, you can see me check in here and there. but really do nothing at all!
I check in to all these places, so that i can remember where i go and blogged bout it. As of now i spent around 200rm+ already and bought NOTHING!! NOOOO!!


This was
my brunch, not very nice!!
Had Sushi for dinner! nicee!! not sure how am i gonna desribe the food, busy eating only
After eating this, rested for a while and went and sing k from 11pm-4am, they serve buffet there too..omg...
since its in 12am it will be put under 2nd day. which is now, and already 1pm and still at home, we slept at 6am..ahahahah!
I WANNA SHOP! BUT NOTHING TO SHOP!!





No comments:
Post a Comment