Hi! From Singapore!
Has been here for about 9 hours now, reach changi airport at 12pm chun, and was greeted by Mak( a friend of mine in Singapore) , totally shocked to see him there.
From far I can see a guy holding up an iPad with name written on it, the first thing in my mind is that;" wow Singapore damn high tech, use iPad instead of paper" so i was about ton pass him by Liao, then i suddenly saw my name on the iPad , it writes Nge koyu , I blanked for a second there and look up to the face, and it"s Mak!!! Whoaaa!!! Hahahahah
Bought a Singtel SIM card for $28 and meet up with wen Jiunn few
Minutes later, he was still hungover from partying too hard the previous night lol wth.
After that they accompanied me to check in to my hostel which was at Lavender?? Lol when we got there , nobody was there so we went for lunch.
After that we went back to the hostel to check in, and somehow I offended the hostel guy? Some misunderstanding here but oh we'll malas explain hahaha
After that Bugis here we go. Sooooo many people! Sooo packed soooo tiring sweating like a pig and feel like wanna go home HAHAHAH!!
So far haven't gotten anything yet..oh yeah from here we travel to marina sands and we went to the casino!!
Long story short, I won $85! Hahaha sadly no photos are allowed inside ..
After that was see see look look at he hotel there, transfer here and earn sgd kan Bestt hahaha anyways , the F1 thing was just opposite of us , took a few photos but F1 , mehh not really interested lol.
By this time it's already 6pm. Wanted to try Subway , but too many people, ended up trying MOS burger, always promoted by Miao, tried it and ohmy, delicious and price is okay too.
Forgot to take picture, hahaha reach hostel at 730pm, talked shower and rest, tired die blogging on bed now haha and damn these mosquitoes!
Ps: I'm not sure how all these pictures are going to be arranged , just see only , will arrange it when I'm back in Miri
Good night! Need to rest for tomorrow!









No comments:
Post a Comment