Hmmm I know it's a bit late to be posting about 12.12.12 . But who cares
I was too lazy to blog few days back.
Its saturday I'm at work now, not selling rooms to those arrogant/kurang ajar Bruneians . So yeah I've got nothing to do now , so might as well blog
11.12.12
Was cooking at home, suddenly craving for sardines, look around for the can opener , then realize that I threw it away because it rusted . So I got no choice butt to use a butcher knife to open it.
One misses shot and this happened
Boooo no one to blame but myself, but it's weird that it didn't hurt much. Alot blood was gushing out but like no feel at all.
So this happened 11.12.12
The next day , while going home from work, my motorcycle broke down , on top of a hill. I was very lucky, it broke down exactly at the "simpang" so I can just Ine in before being hit by the cars at the back. This happened 3 times as it broke down 3 times on the same day.. ==. Reason For this, lazy to do maintenance== have to blame myself again..
So I have to push the motorbike for around 2kms? But lucky it was downhill so it's quite easy and chun chun i got enough money to pay for the repairs,
Bought the lottery that day but no luck! Ish! Oh well, at least nothing worst happened in this unfortunate day.
Now 21.12.12 , have you stocked up on your can foods??!
Stock up now!


No comments:
Post a Comment