So few things to update about myself.
1. I'm still waiting for my bonus. Why so late still no bonus? mcb.
2. I 've only gain 2 kg's. But somehow, there's soooo much meat on me. My face is sooo round. My pants is sooo fit/tight. T.T nooooooooooooooo!
3. I have work this job long enough, so fed up with this work...Walking dead at work.. So the other day, my colleague say my smile is soo fake..... i didn't even realize it. But colleagues says my smile are getting faker.Y SO FAKE? hahahah!! I wonder if the guests realize/notice this?Well..i don't really care anymore... But it's still soooo funny!
4. I bought some clothes online, looks super nice in the photos. But when it arrive, kinda disappointed. Looks sooo china, super low quality...haizz. it was supposed to be my chinese new year clothes.oh well..i didn't have high expectations already, but didn't know it would be that bad..
Hmmm i can't think of anything else to update...
Guess thats all for now.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment