Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Final week of work

It's 3am . I have another interview with Marriott tomorrow at 11am, no time to sleep at all. I have been working the midnight shift for 9 days straight without a day off. 4 more nights to go. 13 nights without day off. Wow

I think it was almost 2 weeks ago I went for the first interview , but didn't receive any calls from them, I took it as a sign I shouldn't work in hotel anymore, I think it was just 2 days ago I "made" that decision. Who knows today , they called me. 3 times. The first 2 times I was sleeping and didn't answer . They called me again the third time. Hmmm. Should I take it as a good sign they want me? Hahah oh well will see tomorrow how it goes.

So photos ..

Few days ago, those Bruneians came to
Miri and park their super/mega bikes there . Got gear rod thingy yo! Sibeh got money don't know where to spend


This guy is the bellboy . Funny dude.



So last night, there was an incident , a guy approached the counter , informed us that he lost his parking ticket , it was inside his wallet . He lost his wallet. So normally our procedure is to make a report and photocopy his I.C. Since he lost his wallet, so I asked him if he have passport with him. It was being all nice and all. Just asking him a simple question.

Come from Brunei but "no passport" Fucking idiot . Please la

He suddenly went berserk and start shouting and swearing , across the lobby .

Wow. Mentally unstable yo. I was pissed at first , but then I try to think on the bright side. Keep saying this in my head; serve u right , good la wallet missing. 活该, motherfucker. So this calms me down a bit. I totally ignored him and he storm off after that.

Fucker.

Then fire alarm suddenly went off. First thing in our mind is that fucker break the fire alarm glass thingy. Tmd . Because of these I need to do many reports. Fucker


Anyways, this guy show ups again to do Check out , still scolding . I was like wtf is wrong with him . Calling me stupid and all. So I said to him, YEA LA YEA LA , EVERYONE STUPID, ONLY U SMART, (SMART DAO WALLET ALSO CAN MISSING. )

Didn't actually says the bracket ones. Then continue with my work. So I saw the police report , and he lost all these money.

Motherfucker , serve him right. Padan muka 活该. Good!! Good!!
Drive Audi Q7 yo. Brunei plate. Fucker.


It's not good to bottle up these negative energy. Must channel it. Via telling everyone I know hahah . feels better after telling people one. This is what we need to do in customer service line.

So anyways today , went to a friend house to see his huskies. I want baby huskies!!


shits, shits everywhere. ewwwww


Nothing to doooo nowwww . Few more days to jobless. Whoaaa


Bye!

No comments: