Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Work!


Sooooo I have been working for 2 days now, so far so good, coz the hotel isn't really ready yet, so there's nothing much to do but to learn the hotel system .

And working hour is 9am-4am with 1 and a half hour lunch break. How good is tat?! How I wish my working hours really is like that hahah

I was afraid I won't get paid coz you know we basically do nothing there ,but boss told me today we ARE getting paid! Yay! 

So far the bosses are kinda good to us, they do not have any hotel knowledge so I sometimes give them some ideas here and there.  What I can say is so far so good la. Cannot get my hopes up, must assume all boss are bad. Hahaha

Hmmm what else, hopefully they get more manpower when the business starts and get better. And let's hope the hotel got good business so that I can get an increment and not get fired hahah

See those type of tiles? Sooo 20 years ago, big project not yet change


The sofas soo ahpek hahah but very comfy, if put at home and watch tv, but for a modern hotel can't la; maybe gonna change it. Not very sure


Look at this adorable puppy with contact lens and eye make up!! Kyaaaa!!! Sooo damn cute!!

Till next time! Bye!

No comments: