Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

15 Facts about me

The 3 Rules:- . state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself . The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts. . No tag backs!





1st. I'm extremely BAD with numbers(maths,account,even arithmetics)

I don't why ever since i was in primary 4 i starts to FAIL my maths.i still remember it like it was yesterday, my maths final exam in primary 4 i got 40 something ....which is pathetic for a primary students..how can you fail your primary 4 maths exam??but i got a B in PSR..which was strange ..maybe was the tuition and i got a D in PMB and never PASS my maths ever since then...i so sad..





2nd. I prefers female artists over male artists..

If you browse through my phone you will mostly see songs by female artists about 90% of them and the other 10% are male artists
vs
I think gals have better music??I can keep listening to theirs music without getting bored but guys music gets bored after a 10 times continuation replaying... lolz .I also don't know how to explain just like females artists better..haha







3rd. I got a strange digestive system

Even after a heavy meal, i gets hungry in about an hour or so..or sometimes i won't hungry for a whole day, i eat a lot and sometimes i just don't have the appetite to eat anything







4th. I'm a movie-holic
I watch movies everyday. Watch at cinemas with friends or just watch alone at home.I tells people that i 'm busy i'm actually busy watching movies non stop from morning till night..i watch series,animes everything but not horror haha seldom la..






5th. I'm old despite my age..
I'm only 17 and my back aches everytime and i can't shop for a very long time because my legs cannot tahan..my shoulder aches when i carries slightly heavier, i gets tired easily..,have bad memory...all this i think are connected to the the 3rd facts i lack of exercise..so what to do??haha






6th. I am short tempered and jealously easily takes over me..

I hate it when people are better than me but everyone is better than me, meaning I HATES EVERYBODY...haha really no reason for this i just bu shuang and jealous i think.





7th. One of my eye is not properly align.(juling in malay)

Ever since i opened my eyes i think my eyes are like that already..so no choice lo..wondering got any operation to fix it or not...need to consider the price also of course







8th. I love to talk,jokes and sour(suan) very loudly..


I'm famous for this i guess. If i'm there then it would be very NOISY..and there's always laughter after that ...haha...good in teliing jokes and talk out really loud which sometimes irrtates people around me..but when i keep quiet everything just quites down as well and people will all starts asking WHY SUDDENLY SO QUIET...OOO BECAUSE KOYU NOT TALKING........i get this a lot..in secondary school,at work last time and also my current school...which is not true.i seldom talk le...at school... maybe...XD





9th.I am bad with tying up ropes,strings,laces etc...making knots...


I have no idea why i sucks at this...just don't know how to do it...i had difficulties even tying up my shoes few years back...haha now better liao but still not that "PRO"






10th. I remembered every single embarrasing moments of my life..
Sometimes for whatever reasons i recalled some of my embarrasing moments and will scream out..like AHHH~~ or hits the table...asking myself why i did that stupid stuff...i really hate it..but i just can't wipe it off my memory bank...so kns..






11th.I have a small bladder..

It's sad to say this..but i really have a small bladder i can't hold my urine very long...everynight confirm wakes up and go SHHhhh shhhh because i drank a lot of water before i went to sleep maybe that's one of the reason






12th. I have very big feet..

Other peoples got bg feet because they are tall so they need big feet to support them but i also have big feet and i don't know why..so weird looking if i'm to wear shoes while i'm wearing short pants..will look really really weird..






13th. I have a great sense of direction

If you bring me to one place once then i will remember how to get there liao...ahha i'm proud of this...XD have the CAMERA SNAPSHOT MEMORY....lolz






14th.I love chilis and chilli sauce!!


I eats everything with chilis, i can't live without chilis!!!







15th. I'm a happy person..

Even if i am very very angry after i eat i forgets everything...what for angry??bad for health...so i laugh a lot...hahaahahahahaha








Is this the ME that you know??if not, you are NOT my friend...lolz

No comments: