Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

They all blog liaw except ME!!!

Waa...Zeeli, Seng Ern and Ah5 had blog edi. haizz....only me left! lolz. Anyway, i also don know I wanna blog about wat?? So i just blog whenever that is something happening around me k? So today 1 August 2008, we went to watch THE MUMMY 3: TOMB of THE DRAGON EMPEROR. We here stated as Kuok Yew, Henry and me. Only us 3 guys go watch. Haiz...no leng lui accompany us and the cinema sux. So dirty and the screen feels like low quality one. I didnt like the sound surround system as well~ So lao ya one. One person cost for rm10 per ticket. To me it is so expensive for such a lousy cinema.

So skip the introduction and head to the main point here...............................................THE MOVIE SUX. No logic, so fake, cant understand the story, the chinese speaks english(so arkward), the story happen at the year 1940 something and the actors had such a modern hairstyle and clothing and not but last least the actor sux. I am so disappointed for this movie. The trailer look so SART. Lie ppl one. I came out with a metaphor after watching this movie." DON JUDGE A MOVIE FROM ITS TRAILER."

Well, 2 movies interested me and they are coming soon. Madagascar 2 and Eagle Eye. Both of these movies driving me crazy. I cant wait to watch. The only thing I can do now is WAIT and hope next time while we are watching these movies, we all can watch it together with our gf...lolz...juz kidding!!!





SO my post ends here. I will blog again next week and one last thing before I end this post is to tell u guys that I joined the Red Crescent Club for Curtin. I had no idea while I join this club...HAHA. May be due to the influence by my frenz. They said that this club got many activities going around every week. DON know true or not.. 2moro i am going to the campus to know about it bcuz 2moro there will be an opening for this club. The Member had to come and we will held a meeting or something like tat. I know it sounds strange that wen jiunn join Red Crescent CLub...lolz. I know~ HAHAHa. anyway, tat's all for today~

No comments: