First of all,my curtin hating days are over.well sort of uhmmm.probably, i think, i hope because i found something else to hate, and that's the TRAFFIC LIGHTS

Yep,i said it.I despise those traffic lights.There were never 'green' for me, each and everytime when i wanted to cross the lights, it turned yellow and every time i ran over it.I know it's very dangerous but i can't help it. It's just to frustrating. Maybe after a few weeks i will find something else to hate again.haha
I'm obssesed with DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES now.I've been watching everyday non stop and now watching Season 2.As some of my friends ask why i've been putting my MSN on "Busy and Away" FYI, when i put "AWAY" i'm really away and when i put "BUSY" i'm really busy not like others just to put it for FUN.Anyways back to topic, i enjoyed watching Desperate housewives because it's very TRUE in a way that most of the stuff are really happening and not made up.The ways they think just to get what they wants and revenge, is so cool and yet a little freaky.haha

And the actress can only be define by "4 S"
1.Susan Mayers(Teri Hatcher) she's Stupid and funny
2.Lynette Scavos( Felicity Huffman) Smart and funny
3.Gabrielle Solis(Eva Longoria Parker) Selfish and funny
4.Bree Van De camp(Marcia Cross) Super-freaky and funny
It's really really good compare to those lame sci fi movies which always have the same storyline such as Jake 2.0 and chuck somehow the same as the guy are nerds and suddenly their lives changes due to some stuff bla bla..
I've got a new toaster and it's really special..
It's by coca-cola..and when you see the toast
hahah well it's special for me
Another wordy yet random post ends here.
BB
No comments:
Post a Comment