Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

I CLAIM THIS WATERFALL MINE!!!

On christmas day, was bored coz no plans, so i decided to search for the hidden waterfalls in Brunei.

It was a very hot christmas day. 5(me jeremy, freddie and jeremy 2 younger brother) of us started our journey

See how blue is the sky!? coz it's 2pm!



We searched high and low, found a desert looking area..with all the cracked terrains..


DESERT!!

Suddenly,with help from jeremy's mom, we found the opening to the secret waterfall, blocked by a suspicious looking car and bananas trees,



Some wooden planks for us to walk on.



Muddy paths





Kena left behind.. =D



some pond before reaching the waterfall.








 

I think some might enjoy taking photos here.




one giant tree blocking the sunlight from reaching the waterfall.

And of course after all the photos taking, PREPARE YOURSELF AND LOOK!




THE WATERFALL OF YOUTH!







THE WATER BLUE DAO!!!


















wheeeeee~~





OH BTW THE PHOTOS ARE NOT EDITED! NOT ONE BIT..I SWEAR!


peACE OUT!



Bye

No comments: