I'm busy focusing on my "career" now,busy busy. so this will be a very short post.
I don't know why most of my puppies look like old man, HAHA! this is another 1 here in Brunei, though. Look if you can see very very thoroughly you will see that this is a MUTANT! got 12 paws!! seriously!
got 2 extra "fingers" on the 2 back legs. hmmm like recently the video on youtube, showing a cat giving A thumbs UP, youtube it! black cat thumbs up.
SO i just finished MY PRINCESS,very very nice drama but
I SO SAD! WHY PEOPLE HAVE ROUND BIG WATERY EYES! TT ( the kim tae hee(girl), keep crying one ==)
But still can't believe this guy is the guy from 蓝色深死恋, that drama is like the first korean drama who got famous, aside from the winter sonata that i HAVEN'T watched! HAHAHA
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
OH .got too long.
Back to my "Career"
Bye




No comments:
Post a Comment