Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

ZE "ROAD"

So during last month monthly meeting, when ZeBoss(the boss) ask us do we have any suggestions to make our work place better so we can enjoy work at a good and comfy work environment and etc.

Aside from stating the obvious, INCREMENT INCREMENT INCREMENT.

I request that we change our carpet, coz it's not cushion-y enough and make my feet pain, leg pain, calves pain ,back pain and etc. And to my suprise, this thing was brought up to the management and the carpet was changed. I requested for a thick,cushion-y carpet. In the end, they did changed it, but it's those cheap and thin one. mehhh

Oh well, at least they did change.

They gave me a "ROAD"!wth!



That's me , at the end of the "Road"


So as you can see , the carpets are grey/tar color, and because i have excellent imagination, i cut some papers into strips and cellotape them onto the carpet and Boom. "road"

The paper strips are not of the same size/length, because
1. I'm not good with my hands / art-sy thingy.
2. Malaysia road are like these! LOUSY! see the irony!?!


Where i work everyday






HOW REALISTIC ARE THESE?!



Idiot colleagues, pretending to be a car.




I was too free that day, so i rummage through all the lost and found stuff and found PRINCESS CELESTIA!

She's are unicorn/pony with colorful manes. There's a button, when you press , it says, I'M A PRINCESS, ARE YOU A PRINCESS TOO? and when u press it a few more times, she will say, IM PRINCESS CELESTIA, that's how i know the name and then google-d it,

Princess Celestia of MY LITTLE PONY.



princess Celestia, on the "road"! WTF!

HAHAHAH!




and this is me, with my now "Sexy"/ Cute eyebags from sleeping late all the time and officially going to work offshore! woots!




K.BYe@

3 comments:

JanKn said...

omg give me the princess celesta figure. also lol did you guys keep the road? It looks quirky.

Koyu said...

janKn, u have to thank lunar for telling me that u commented , if not i'd never know someone commented! LOL!

my colleague brought princess celestia home ord..lol! no! we are not allowed to keep Ze-road..='(

JanKn said...

Hahaha! I was wondering how long it would be before someone noticed my comment. Turns out, not very! Kudos, Lunar. XD