Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Too tired to watch

I can't believe im saying this, but..

I'm too lazy to watch movies!

Not sure because of the very very hot weather or because this few days the dramas are too lengthy , too much talking and too little comedy.

Watch movie watch dao hen lei!

Been watching Fashion King , the past couple of days, maybe because of the drama, i become fed up with dramas =.=




About fashion  and three angle relationship, typical korean drama storyline, rich boy/poor girl, rich boy mom, no allow love love etc etc.. and in this scene, she's using Samsung galaxy S2 or Galaxy Note?  if not wrong, UPSIDE down/ the other way around~~ HAHAHAHA! funny shit. The rating for this drama was quite low, too draggy+ lengthy. But got SNSD Yuri, so ok lo. ahhaha!


Been really tired, ever since i worked myself too hard the other day, cleaning and painting the walls, some light gardening, preparing to rent out my other house. Why!

So tired that i wanna just stay home everyday and not go out. Turned down quite a few outings. Stress bout money problems ; too many bills to pay , too little money and of course the weight problem. Becoming more and more 宅

I need to play some games, killing zombies are not enough anymore!

Stress don't know what reasons!




















Saw this thing, and think to myself. oh no....

I got no.1 2 3 4 7 9 ohhh nooooo TT


BuhBye!

No comments: