I'm gonna trash stuff again today.
Today's topic is ...LIAR.
I'm a terrific liar! i'm proud of this! Nobody can tell whether i'm lying or saying the truth. well maybe some might tell,but there's really not much people who can tell.
And so, I HATE LIARS.BAD LIARS. Cannot lie then just don't lie la.Bad liars give stupid/nonsense EXCUSES.!! Dumb dao...the liar itself don't believe their own lies.
If you cannot lie, simply don't. If you can't tell the truth/keep a promise,then just shut the fuck. up. Don't give any shit excuses.please
Ok.I'm done.Let's wait for the next post.See what i've to trash about..hmm..maybe next time backstabber.LOL...
And recently i recieve a text from my friend. ALthough, some might think these "Advise" might be offensive.but this have proven to me to be very very useful.It cheer me up a lot! Although i got a suck-y life.But i know things will get better, and for those who have been lucky for allll this time.well, keep hanging on to your good life.It won't last forever..!
命运就像强奸,你反抗不了,就要学习享受,生活就像自慰,通通都要用自己的双手。
工作就像轮奸,你不行了就让别人上,学习就像叫鸡, 出钱又出力。朋友就像内裤,在你大起大落时都包含你。好朋友就像避孕套,时时刻刻都为你着想。更好的朋友就像伟哥,在你太不起头的时候给你力量。
So best la! the best encouragement ever!!!
BB
No comments:
Post a Comment