Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

D.E.M.A.N.D


I've got yet another weird dream. But this 1 makes me very angry dao i woke up.Nope, not a nightmare.

It's at school, chms. In ONG KEK BING class.(I don't know why.><") Anyways, there's a quiz during that time, and time's up so she ask us to hand in the quiz. Then suddenly a phone ring, and then out of the nowhere she "diao" me..

I say it's not mine, but she don't care.Keep scolding then the phone ring again from somewhere else.Then only she stop scolding. Then, in my dream, i demand her to apologize,the word DEMAND keep appearing. i even spell it out. HAHAHAH...

"I D.E.M.A.N.D you to apologive to me"..something like that.Then, she go and mark my quiz without reading and i got the result for 35/80. Got specific numbers again.! hahahahahaah

Then i very busuang and went to principal office explaning that OKB 冤枉 me liao then 公报私仇..and again DEMAND for a PUBLIC APOLOGY in front of the assembly something like that. Then i cannot remember liao. But somehow i woke up ANGRY!! HAHAHAHAH

Another weird dream!! Then i 交白卷 in my test today,did the papers in just 7 mins.! connected?! o.0! haizz...don't care liao la..It's useless, luck is never with me..sibeh soi.cipet.




Monster from ONE PIECE. soo ugly..but look sooo funny!! HAHAH I CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODES 414!!! ahhhhh!!



No comments: