Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

All i want for christmas is........MONEY!

Public Holiday! YAY...I STILL WOKE UP AT 6.40AM..

I haven't been sleeping well lately, always having all sorts of weird dreams. Ended up waking up in the middle of the night. I can only remember few very scary ones.

Dream 1.

I WAS AN ACCOUNTANT. I have no idea why, this is consider a nightmare. My vague memory of the dream was sitting there, doing the account thing, kept doing mistakes , account not tele, caused the whole accounting firm to bankrupt or got sue or what  0.o

Dream 2.

I WAS AN BANKER. This one more straightforward, counted wrong money, gave people more money, or lost,misplace money, so i have to spit out those lost amount myself. THE HORROR.


Dream 3.

I WAS A SHOP KEEPER/ RESTAURANT STAFF something like that..no memory of this ...but remembered it to be quite pleasant..LOL!


lol, money related dreams.............



Bye

No comments: