Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Random!!

The other day, went for sushi FINALLY! how many years no eat!!!

See the pic!

The purple thingy is octopus!! which is soooo tough!!! like chewing gum!!!(not nice)but  I LOVE RAW FOOD!!!omg!!!


5 people! 70$$

intorudicng H-PHONE!! this costs $299 in ICC Buy now!! fyI h-phone means HUAWEI phone..lol!! sooo big!! sooo nice! 




This is THE MALL AT 12AM. went to watch midnight show YOU AGAIN, with friend, You again, ermm i think it's just okay, not as nice THE OTHER GUYS...but okay la...7/10.you again.

Watched TAKERS! THIS MOVIE SUCKS! DON'T WATCH!!! WASTED MY 2 HOURS!!!!!

I bought SALTY pop corn! at the mall! SUCKS!! soo salty! i don't know why i go buy salty 1!!== then i walk to counter, wanting them to add in sweet/honey or what inside, they all the people staring at me==...coz no other customers, and like 7 employees there== say Cannot...you eat already.. LOL!!


this is THE MALL at 12am!!

This is the road at 2am!


 IT'S SATURDAY!! I GOT WORK TILL 10PM!!!! 



Bye


No comments: