Monday, and i open my pc. i see this lc.
Boss send me this nonsense because i talk back to him.HAHAHAHA i too geng
ME,
You should be able to reply this email by yourself already after so many months with the company.
I have also instructed you how to get the prices and where to go to get the prices. Where are you refusing to do what I asked you to do. Lazy? Or what?(YOU GO DAI AND YES IM LAZY)
I would like to understand why you have not followed my instruction and go to PLACE to find out. Anyway, let me repeat what I said to you this morning. Go to PLACE. As you enter the PLACE there is a sign to show you where to go to the ANOTHER PLACE . Follow the sign and you will reach them. If you still do not understand what I have explain to you this morning by MONDAY morning. Come see me again.
ME, a little advice for you. You must show me you are worthy of promotion(SERIOUSLY?? U PROMOTING ME????GOT RAISE OR NOT?). If this little thing you are unwilling to do, where are you going from here?(OTHER COMPANY LO)
Talk to me Monday.( AND YOU'LL BE THE ONE DOING THE TALKING)
FOOL! ASK ME DO DIRTY WORK!!! hahahahahah
YAY november is ending!!!
BB
No comments:
Post a Comment