Today officially marks the second week I survive without my own laptop/pc. My laptop has been dead for almost 2 months now, after it died , I was using my brother"s spare laptop for a while then 2 weeks ago, no more spare laptop.
Somehow still manages to survive , as long as I can watch movies then i will be fine lol.
Still uses my brother pc, whenever he goes to work, I'm tooo poor!!' haiz
Everytime I have enoug money to buy, something comes up that nee money....
Someone ohh please spare me rm500 lol , not sure when I'm gonna get my new desktop , at this rate maybe one more month? These are the time hen smartphones comes in being so handy gaha
Went to the beach quite often this month to catch up, to chat and social. And what else do I get??
SANDFLIES BITES!
Mcb, mad itchy
Almost all over my body! How come!!
And in other very very sad news, my almost 200rm leathery jacket was stolen, haizzzzzz see what I
Mean when I say when almost have enough money then things happen..,
Well cannot blame others , my own careless mistake.... Haizzzz I love that jacket! It keeps me warm at night!!! I hope u die u cb lakiA.
Trying very hard not to think bout it, but rm200 ahhhhhh
TTVTT
Bye....


No comments:
Post a Comment