Hi! Good morning it"s 12.10am now and while I'm waiting for my movie to finish download, I'm gonna blog through phone, again.
Three days ago, I started "dieting",
Because I'm fat and my pants are too tight now, after I had my meals I find i t hard to breathe, and my face got rounder and my new nickname at work is FAtboy# . I weighed at 70kg during Chinese new year and I'm 75kg now!
Almost like 1kg increase every month!!
All these from all the late hours, irregular sleeping times, supper! Oh no!
It's very hard for everyone to diet, hard for me also coz I'm working shifts, this week alone for 8 days straight working from 3pm -11pm
Routine goes like this , normally waking up at 10am, have breakfast , then etc etc. lunch at 1pm work at 3pm. Dinner at 5pm, then work all the way to 11pm, how can you not be hungry at around 9pm-11pm, so ordered takeout foods, went back home and hungry at about 11pm++ have to eat again coz too hungry cannot sleep!
Like this confirm fat one!!
So now I'm cutting down the take outs , but when I got home i still take some biscuits , really cannot tahan the hungryness!
Doing abit of exercises, so like this can cut fat or not?! Haha
Photo of my fats!
Please don't be disgusted!!
Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment