Cut to the chase, first dream
Place: Workplace/ hotel
One guy from maintenance department Is retiring , and as a token of appreciation and attitude, the company gave him one bottle/can of RIdsect insect spray and a bottle of floor cleaning liquid.
Upon receiving this kind of shit, the guy loses control and somehow went berserk in the hotel, and started men from his department to stop working and go on a strike( labor strike thing)
Then suddenly the kitchen people also started hitting each other, they are all punching at a guy.
Our department also doing the same thing, when people approach the counter to check in , I take off my uniform and threw it to the floor and others follow Wahhh! Lol then my manager had to check people in herself
Flashback to the kitchen people, they are all hitting at Eng kee(classmate of mine in secondary school)I was like WTF. what's he Doing here ?
Then I woke up. Somehow feeling very scared.
Second dream of the night, a Friend of mine bring me to somewhere , then there's a puddle , I tripped and fell in and was bitten by a snake, quickly stood up and was bitten by another snake, I grab hold of it with my 2 hands , wanting to strangle/squeeze it until it die, then my friend asked me to throw it away, before I can throw it away . I woke up again, scared!
What dreams!!
I told my friend about the second dream , they say If u dream about snake biting you , means you lost a chance/opportunity of something.
And that same day is the day they announce who will be employee of e month day. And I didn't get it! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!! I sibeh rajin !! HAHAHAHAHA!!
So yeah thats my dream(s) of that night!
Yeahh!! Day off now, wanna buy new pc monitor! But don"t know which one is nice
Byes
No comments:
Post a Comment