Hello!
Long time , long time, there's isn't a need to update coz there's nothing much to update. I will summarize all the things that happened in the month of October, those important ones and those i can still remember; lol!
One of the more important are, I MADE KIMCHI AT HOME. Homemade kimchi and it tastes very the good, very the authentic. im very proud of myself, although almost none like kimchi as much like i do in my family, so i can haz all of them to myself! lolol too hard sell? I brought some to work and friends, and the comments were PRETTY GOOD. yeahhhh
I just made a long term investment with ALL my savings. Long term investments, probably won't get this money back in these 5 years , well that's what you called a long term investment! and no! it's not those direct sales businesses hahah!
I got sick last month, just 1 day before pay day, which means i had to stay home and rest on my pay day, went to the panel doctor and they gave me panadol....wthhh....imagine having to pay rm 30+ to get panadol from the doctor. I would be pissed, but then the company is paying,so oh well.
So last month, i'm heavily sex-ting (in a funny way) with a friend from work, it's so funny that i had to put it here. If the HR saw those texts, we will be terminated immediately. lol! yes i checked with the HR. HAHAHA!
Oh yeah, since we are getting our bonus in January , i'm gonna tell my boss that i will be quiting after CNY. I just made this decision today, all of a sudden. Well, have been thinking bout this again for quite a few time, but with no back up jobs and so many things to consider, it's very hard to quit , just like that . You know. So yeah! im gonna tell my boss any of these days, consider this a 3 month notice. But i think i really need make this decision and quit!
yeah!
thats probably sums everything up, till next time! maybe 15days later? hahaha
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment