Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Tiger Stripes


So recently i got this massage coupons. 2 hours of body massage for Rm 49+(rm 52)

I was supposed to go with my friends, but those two put me aeroplane for 2 days straight. =.= so i decided to go by myself! hmph!

So when i go to the spa, those spas ladies and aunties are looking at me weirdly, as if they are expecting some uncles who need "special needs" wth! i can still picture their faces in my head! That "hmm what is he doing here" face.

So i was assigned to this indon aunty who is quite funny,the first thing she asked me was, "SIAPA MAMA KAMU?(WHO'S YOUR MOMMY?) I was like WTF! what kind of questions is this, Is that some kind of code? or do i look like underage kid and need parent's supervision to go to this "grown up place" ?? I guess i will never know.

So these are the aftershots! these proves once again, im too old to be 21. hahha!








Until next time! which i don't know when!

Bye!!




No comments: